nuffnang

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my lovely gadget

well,

this few days i'm insane with gadgets..
i bought myself few interesting gadget that make me dun wanna leave my house ever n ever..

hehehe...
my 1st gadget that i bought is a full HD 37" samsung LCD TV.
this is a very wonderful lcd..
comes with 3 hdmi input n pc input..
so i can connect my lappy n xbox360 through this lcd n its very wonderful..
totally in love with this lcd..hehehehe...


my 2nd gadget r xbox 360 resident evil 5 limited edition..
but i'm not so lucky coz asia edition r not red box..
its only the plain white xbox..
but i'm stil loving it..
currently bz playing call of duty n gears of wars..
playin x360 usin full hd lcd very chun..
feel like watchin movie..hahaha...
anyone wanna compete me in any of these games?
be my guest!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment